Local traditions: Farchie
THE STABLES (from spring 2012)
200m from the ‘Antico Tratturo’ you can find the stables with 8 horses for:
- Riding lessons
- Ponies for little ones
Moreover connected to the stables there are 3 country style accommodations with 4/6 beds and a kitchen.
RELIGIOUS and FOLKLORE TRADITIONS
Within half an hour by car it’s possible to reach places of interesting religious/folklore traditions.
- Le Verginelle di Rapino a Rapino (Ch), 8 maggio [+ info]
- Il Lupo di Pretoro a Pretoto (Ch), prima domenica di maggio [+ info]
- Le farchie di S. Antonio Abate a Fara F .Petri (Ch), 16 gennaio [+ info]
- Festa di San Rocco a Roccamontepiano (Ch), 16 agosto [+ info]
- S. Maria Assunta a Casacanditella (Ch), 15 agosto
- Festa della Terra a Casalincontrada (CH), a settembre [+ info]
MOUNTAIN BIKE and TREKKING ROUTES
Here it is possible to follow paths in our garden (work in progress) with numerous arboreous species and plants or the 5km route of medium difficulty to Pretoro (Ch) on foot or by mountain bike.
GRAPE HARVEST and FARCHIE
With us you can take part in the annual grape harvest in September and in the building of the Farchia di S. Antonio Abate for January 16th.
N.B. Pets of small and medium size (except in the restaurant).